What would your dream car look like? Would it have wings? Be able to fly? Electric Ride on Cars are calling on the children of the UK to submit a design of their dream car of the future, to be in with a chance of winning their very own electric ride on car! PLUS two runners up will be able to have their illustrations brought to life by a professional designer!
How to Enter:
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter is Electric Ride On Cars, Charisma House, 3 Mule St, Bolton, BL2 2AR, England.
- For children to enter the competition, they will need to ask an adult over the age of 18 to submit their designs online on their behalf
- To enter the Competition entrants must:
- Design a dream car of the future
- Give details of one outstanding feature on their design explaining why they are proud of it
- Submit an A4 hand-drawn drawing of their design
- There will be only one winner.
- There will be two categories of runners up – 2x runners up from the age category 2 – 6 year olds, and 2x runners up from the age category 6 – 10 year olds.
- Eligibility requirements – only residents from the UK will be considered as qualifying entrants.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 2 – 10 year of age, except employees of Electric Ride on Cars and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The entry must be the entrant’s own original work and not defame nor breach any copyright or contain anything that could be deemed offensive.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The Prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants agree to their entry being used for any publicity materials. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Closing date is 11:59pm on Sunday 16th August. Entrees made after this time will not be counted.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.